Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | Eastern Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell is seeking online applications from eligible candidates to fill 3115 positions. For Apprentice Posts, a new Employment Notification with the number [Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23] has been distributed. The application process for the employment of Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies will begin online on 30th September 2022. Please register online before the deadline if you want to apply for a job with the railway. In accordance with the RRC ER Recruitment announcement, online applications will be accepted up to 29th October 2022. We update more details of www.er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, RRCER new vacancy, Upcoming notices, Syllabus, Upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications etc.,
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | 3115 Apprentice Posts
At www.er.indianrailways.gov.in, you can find the Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification and the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Apply Online link. Candidates who are looking for Sarkari Jobs must confirm their eligibility, including their educational background, age restriction, experience, and other factors. Shortlisted candidates will be hired at any Eastern Railway location. RRC ER selection will be based on test, interview, and trial results. More information about RRCER and www.er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment The official website will be updated with new job openings, upcoming notices, syllabus and other information.
Detailed Overview of Eastern Railway Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway (RRC-ER)|
|Number of Vacancies||3115|
|Name of Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Starting date of application||30th September 2022|
|Closing date of application||29th October 2022|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway|
|Application process||Online Application|
Detailed Eastern Railway Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Latest Central Government Jobs 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Posts 2022
Candidates interested in Eastern Railway Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway Academic Qualification:
- Applicants should pass 10th Std Pass / ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
RRC ER Apprentice Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
For age limit and age relaxation as given in the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, refer to the official notification
RRC-ER Apprentice Selection Process:
- RRC ER Apprentice selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification
Pay Scale for ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Please refer the official notification for Salary details.
Eastern Railway Online Application Fee:
- Rs.100/- for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Click on the official website of RRC ER
- Click “Notice Board” to find the advertisement “Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices /2022-23” and click on the ad.
- Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration. Otherwise, you may log in to your account and then apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||30th September 2022|
|Closing Date of Application||29th October 2022|
Important Links for RRB ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022
About Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway (RRC-ER):
The Railway Recruitment Cell is a government organization in India set up by the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi, in 1998. The RRC-ER is located in Kolkata. It is responsible for recruiting candidates eligible for the vacancies created. The candidate’s selection for Eastern Railways, Metro Railway, and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW). The candidates have to undergo a written examination followed by a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). If the board releases any other mode of selection for a particular post, that will follow. Continue Reading.