Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022 | YSR Amma Vodi at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Status | Amma Vodi List | Amma Vodi Phase 2nd Beneficiary List |
To provide many incentives among the students of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a new scheme known as Amma Vodi Scheme. Under the scheme, the students get financial assistance to carry on their studies. Many of the mothers of the students have recently applied under this scheme. All those applicants who want to check their name on the Amma Vodi List can easily check while visiting the official website. Today we will share with you all the information related to the check name in Amma Vodi List 2022. In order to get each and every piece of information related to the list read our article carefully.
About Amma Vodi List
The beneficiary list of the Amma Vodi scheme has released online and the comprehensive list was announced on 26 December 2020. The information has been given by the education minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh. It is said by the education minister that the Amma Vodi Final Beneficiary List was announced on 30th December 2020. All the beneficiaries whose names in the list will be rewarded with the benefit amount of this scheme. Around 7274674 students from class 1 to 10th from 64533 schools and 10.94 lakh students from the intermediate class have been rewarded.
- Also the parents are request to spare Rs. 1000 from the benefit amount in order to sanitize school.
- The names of the beneficiaries which are present in the list will get the benefit amount directly into the bank account.
Details Of Amma Vodi List
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme List 2022|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Mother of school-going children|
|Objective||To provide the list of the scheme|
|Phase I Beneficiary List Date||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List Date||22nd December 2020|
|Scheme launched date||10th June 2019|
|Incentive amount||Rs. 15,000|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of Amma Vodi List
As we all know there are many women in the state of Andhra Pradesh due to their weak financial condition who are not able to send their children to school. And to cope up with this problem the chief minister has created a new scheme known as Amma Vodi Scheme. Many women have applied under this scheme and now they are waiting for the Amma Vodi Beneficiary List. All the interested applicants who are waiting for the incentive under this scheme can check their name in the Amma Vodi List.
- The main objective of launching this list is to provide the incentive for the children.
- An applicant whose name is present in the list will get the incentive amount.
About Amma Vodi Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme in order to reduce the dropout ratio in school. Under Amma Vodi Scheme, Rs. 15,000 will be provided to the mother of the children to send their children to the school. With the help of the scheme, children will be able to make their future better. The financial assistance under the scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the mother who wants to send their child to school to create a better future. Till now the government has launched two phases of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries under this scheme will get with all kinds of facilities like uniforms, books and menus.
- This greater step has done by the Chief Minister to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide better education to the poor.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is giving top priority to education in order to reduce the dropout rates of the children due to weak financial conditions.
Amma Vodi Scheme Registration
Jagananna Amma Vodi Portal
As we all know the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has created this flagship program as a part of his initiative known as Navratnalu. The Amma Vodi Scheme has design to provide financial assistance to the mother who wants to send their children to the school despite weak financial conditions. These models will get financial assistance irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, and region. And for the successful implementation of this scheme, the chief minister has launch a portal which is known as the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal.
- The eligible people will be able to apply under this scheme with the help of this portal.
- All the selected beneficiaries will be able to educate her child in recognised government school, private aided school, Private unaided School/ jr College and residential schools.
Laptops Under Amma Vodi Scheme
The second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme has launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Under the second phase, the chief minister has got the situation that in lockdown many poor students are not able to take online classes due to lack of gadgets facilities. And for the situation, the chief minister has decided to distribute the laptops instead of the financial assistance. Also, the students who are availing the benefit of the Barsati Deewana Scheme can also get this option under Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Also the focus has been laid by the government in improving the infrastructure of Government schools for quality education.
- The government will deduct Rs. 1,000 from the financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 for the maintenance of toilets in the school.
Launched Of Second Phase
The Respected Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase under the Amma Vodi Scheme on 11th January 2021. Around 44 lacs women are include in the second phase of this scheme. This woman will be able to send their children to the school with the help of this financial assistance. Out of Rs.15000 benefit amount, Rs. 14,000 has credit into the account of the woman. And Rs. 1,000 is deducted by the government for sanitizing the school. The government has allocated a budget of Rs. 6,400 for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme has been implement in the most transparent way and there is no corruption.
- The number of beneficiaries under this scheme has increased in comparison to the previous year.
2nd Phase Payment Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Amma Vodi Scheme has launch by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide Rs. 15000 per year to the needy students of the state. The government is soon going to launch the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme. All the processes of collecting the details such as personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details should complete before the last date. The headmaster of the school is responsible for collecting all the details of a student and doing the rectification of errors.
- The state district and Mandal level officer has conducted a meeting on 9th December 2020.
- In the meeting the instructions have been provided by the officers for correction of the details, confirmation and rectification.
- The list of eligible beneficiaries will display on Jnanabhumi portal
- The list of the eligible mothers will be released on 16 December 2020.
- The final list of this scheme will be displayed on 26 December 2020 through the portal.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
The schedule of this scheme is as follows:-
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list was published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020|
|The final display of list in ward and village secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
Central Government Scheme
Guidelines Of Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
Some special guidelines have been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh of Amma Vodi Scheme for the financial year 2020-21. Such guidelines are as follows:-
- The preliminary actions on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place from 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020.
- The principal is requested to update the details of the students from 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020.
- The final list of the eligible mother guardians who are enrolled under this scheme will be released on 15th December 2020. The list will be updated according to 6th level criteria
- The students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS.
- The list of mothers will be updated on 19th December 2020 according to the 6th level criteria.
- The details which advertise on the Amma Vodi portal will be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of the Gram Secretariat.
- If there is any mistake in the information given by the beneficiaries such as Aadhaar number, Bank account number and IFSC code then principals are requested to correct these errors before the last date.
- The list which was released on 16th December and 28 December will be compiled with a finalist for the correction of objection and letter will be posted on 26th December 2020 through the portal.
- The approval of the final list will be given by the gram sabha on 27th December 2020 and 28 December 2020.
- The list will be given by the headmaster to the district education officer by 30th December 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer on 30th December 2020.
Budget Of Amma Vodi 2022
The finance minister B Rajendra Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has started the budget for the upcoming fiscal real state assembly that was held at Velagapudi. The state government has allocated Rs. 22,604 crores for the education sector out of Rs. 2,24,789.10 crores. The Government has sanctioned Rs. 17,971 crores for the education sector in the year 2021. Out of which Rs. 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The financial funds will be provided to the school going children for further education.
- This incentive will help poor families to attend the school and cover all the expenses.
- It will help the beneficiaries to get encouragement for further education.
- Around 4200000 beneficiaries will get the benefit of Amma Vodi Scheme and this year the number has increased.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh is focusing on improving the quality of mid day meals which improve the health of students.
- The government has also introduced the English medium in government schools for better education.
Features Of Amma Vodi List
The key features related to this scheme are as follows:-
- The list of Amma Vodi Scheme has been updated by the government of Andhra Pradesh on the portal.
- The beneficiaries whose name is present in the list will get the fund under Amma Vodi Scheme
- The funds will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer method.
- This assistance will be provided to the students till the 12th standard.
- After death was class no assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries or the beneficiary is mother.
- The fund under this scheme will be provided every year in the month of January until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary has decided to end the education then no fund will be transferred to him or her.
- All those students who will get the fund will be able to continue their studies without worrying about any financial hurdle.
Mode Of Payment
The benefit amount under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries by the concerned department. The amount is transferred through the direct benefit transfer method. The student will get this amount in the month of January of every year until they complete their class 12. In some cases where the child wants to discontinue the studies then they will not get the financial assistance.
People have to complete the following eligibility criteria in order to avail the benefit:-
- Children who are studying in government schools of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Process To View Amma Vodi List |Phase II Beneficiary List|
All the applicants who want tp search the beneficiary list will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- To Search Child Details For Amma Vodi 2020-21, visit the Official Website of Jagananna Amma Vodi.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Search Child Details For Amma Vodi 2020-21.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- You have to do login according to your area such as
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter all the details such as District, Mother Aadhar Number and Verification Code
- After entering all the details click on Get Details option
- The details of beneficiary will appear on your screen
- To take a printout of beneficiary list click on Print option
Process To Apply Under Amma Vodi Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- To apply under the Amma Vodi Scheme, visit the Official Website of Jagananna Amma Vodi.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Application Form.
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering all the details attached all your important documents.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Through this you can easily apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Process To View Amma Vodi Guidelines
People have to follow the procedure in order to view guidelines:-
- To view Amma Vodi guidelines, visit the Official Website of Jagananna Amma Vodi.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Ammavodi – 2022 Guidelines.
- The PDF file will appear in front of you.
- You will get all the related details in this file.
- To download it on your device click on the Download option.
Login For Amma Vodi List
Applicants should follow this procedure in order to do login:-
- To do login, visit the Official Website of Jagananna Amma Vodi
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Click Here Amma Vodi Login.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- The list of options will appear in front of you such as
- Click on the option according to your area.
- The login page will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter all the details such as Username, Password and Captcha Code.
- After entering all the details click on the Login option.
- Through this you can easily do login according to your area.
District Wise Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
The district-wise beneficiary list is as follows:-
The contact information related to this scheme are as follows:-
- 4th floor, b Block, VTPS Road, Bhimaraju Gutta.
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone number- 9705655349/ 9705454869.
- Email- [email protected].