To provide services Maharashtra government has launched portal online information. Domiciles of Maharashtra can apply for the different kinds of certificates which are applicable for various purposes. This includes domicile certificate income certificate caste certificate. Filling of application form and registration is completely made online. Using aaple Sarkar dashboard services can be availed by sitting at home. For this applicant did not to go the office to avail of the online application. All the important registration procedure eligibility and documentation are available online. Here in this article, we will discuss the right to Public Service act Maharashtra under Aaple Sarkar.
Salient Features For Aaple Sarkar Portal
To provide online services and certification aaple Sarkar portal was developed. Now registration for income caste or domicile certificate can be done by sitting at home. People of state can use the services in a very transparent manner. All these Commissions are working under the right to public services act. The government is focusing more to make it efficient for the public. Various quick services are provided through aaple Sarkar. To help the people mobile application is also launched. The government is also facilitating the features for escalation of issues. If the problem of application is not resolved after 3 complaints it will directly transfer to the commission. At this point, some serious action is taken to sort out the problem.
Views About Right To Public Service
Under the public service act, 2015 Maharashtra government established the Aaple Sarkar portal. Under this state government of Maharashtra has initiated services efficiently and transparently. There will be a time foundation for achieving the services. For the Implementation of the act, Maharashtra state Commission has set up a right to publicly state. Chief Commissioner Swadhin Kshatriya heads the right to public services. He is a retired IAS officer.
Under the right to Public Service act schedules of Maharashtra can get complete information related to the services available. For this, a mobile application has been launched. This is developed not only for information but also to apply online for different. These mobile applications and web portals can be used. Also web portal is providing a facility to give feedback and complain to the senior officer in case of delay or efficiency in work. After three appeals if it has not been resolved, then it will be sent in front of the commission. Here in this article, we have discussed the online application procedure eligibility and important documents for registration under the aaple Sarkar web portal.
(Registration) Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
आपल सरकार: नोंदणी, लॉगिन
प्रमाणपत्र आणि इतर सेवा दाखल करण्याची प्रक्रिया अत्यंत सुलभ करण्यासाठी महाराष्ट्र सरकार आपले सरकार पोर्टल घेऊन येत आहे, ज्याद्वारे नागरिकांनी नोंदणी करून त्यांचे उत्पन्न प्रमाणपत्र मिळण्यासाठी ऑनलाईन अर्ज करण्यास सक्षम केले जाईल. या लेखात आम्ही आपले सरकार पोर्टलचे महत्त्वपूर्ण पैलू सामायिक करू. आजच्या या लेखात, आम्ही पोर्टलची अशा चरण-दर-चरण नोंदणी प्रक्रियेची महत्त्वपूर्ण बाबी सामायिक करू आणि मिळकत प्रमाणपत्र अर्ज करण्यासाठी प्रक्रिया देखील करू.
आपले सरकार पोर्टल महाराष्ट्र राज्याच्या मुख्यमंत्र्यांनी डिझाइन केले आहे. संकेतस्थळाच्या अंमलबजावणीच्या माध्यमातून महाराष्ट्र राज्यातील लोक त्यांच्या घरी बसून आयकर प्रमाणपत्रासाठी अर्ज करू शकतील. महाराष्ट्र राज्य संबंधित कोणासही इन्कम प्रमाणपत्रासाठी अर्ज करण्यासाठी कोणत्याही विशिष्ट कार्यालयात भेट द्यावी लागणार नाही. मिळकत प्रमाणपत्र तयार करण्याबाबत सर्व पावले त्यांच्या घरी बसून हाती घेण्यात येतील.
Aaple Sarkar Web Portal Benefits
There are many benefits of the aaple Sarkar web portal. Some of them are discussed here:-
- Getting government work done is very easy for a domicile
- The user interface of aaple sarkar with portal is well user-friendly and can be used in a proper way
- Services are provided at doorstep and online registration can be done
- Applicant can get all the government issued certificate online
- Status and complaint can also be filed through online
- Accessibility to use web portal is very easy
- It can be used at any place of India but it services is provided for the domiciles of Maharashtra only.
Available Online Services On Aaple Sarkar Portal
There are many services available on the aaple Sarkar web portal. Applicant can use their procedure and documents to avail themselves. Here one by one maximum important Certification Services has been discussed:-
- Revenue Department
- Public Health Department
- Tribal Development Department
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & DAIRYING
- DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES
- Water Resources Department
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- The Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Higher Education and Technical Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Directorate of Archives
- Women And Child Development department
- School Education and Sports Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Energy Department
- State Excise Department
- Minority Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural
- The Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – MTDC
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – P L Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Stage Performances Scrutiny Board
- Land Record Department
(एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म) महाराष्ट्र विधवा पेंशन योजना
Age Nationality And Domicile Certificate
To avail of the age nationality and domicile certificate applicant needs to have proof of identity and proof of address. Other documents which are used are:-
- Age proof and resident proof
- The mandatory document is a self declaration
Here is the procedure to apply:-
- On home screen of official website there is Section for services available online
- here first option is age nationality domicile
- Click this option
- List of the needed document are there
- Select any one of them according to availability
- Now go down and click on apply
- The maximum time limit for issue of age nationality and domicile certificate is 15 days
- These documents are made available by tahsildar from sub divisional officer
- Candidate who have done registration can login on website
- Once the applicant has login directly click on apply
- Now fill all the important details which are asked and upload the relevant documents according to it
- After providing all the details click on submit button
- For age nationality and domicile certificate log in and the certificate will made available in next 15 days.
Procedure For Registration On Aaple Sarkar
The applicant has to do registration on the Aaple Sarkar portal. It is important to follow the procedure for filling and providing correct information to access. The steps of the procedure are discussed below:-
- Visit the official website of Aaple Sarkar on home screen
- There is an option for new user register here
- Click on this option
- Some information is provided
- Read it and check either option 1 or option 2
- You can also download aaple Sarkar registration manual which is available at the top right of page
- Option one will used for verification of mobile number.
- After using OTP and verification of mobile number user can create user id and password
- In option two all the important details which are asked should be filled
- Also upload photo identity address proof and using OTP verification from the registered mobile number applicant can also create their user name
- Upload the relevant document for registration.
[mahaepos.gov.in] Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022
Procedure To Login On Aaple Sarkar Website
If already registered login in website. As a procedure candidate must know that login procedure is applicable for only those candidate who has done registration:-
- Visit to the official website
- On home screen there is option for login here for already registered
- Provide user id and password from the captcha and select your district
- After providing all this details click on login
- Once the candidate will press login page will open
- In this page the profile information related to the applicant will show
Procedure To Recover The Forgotten Password
To recover the forgotten password follow the given instruction:-
- At official website on home screen there is option for forget password
- This option is provided below of login
- Clicking on this option will ask District name and mobile number
- Select the district provide mobile number and click on I am not a robot
- Now OTP is sent to the register mobile number
- After verification of OTP candidate can reset the password
- Candidate must note it somewhere for future reference
Method Of Recovering Forgotten Username
On website facility for recovering the Forgotten username is available. All that needs to be done is follow the below instruction:-
- Navigate to the official website
- Below log in there is option for forgot username
- Clicking on this will ask mobile number of the applicant
- Provide the mobile number and select recaptcha
- Now click on submit
- OTP is sent on the registered mobile number
- Use this OTP to recover the user name
For this type of login candidates to follow the given steps:-
- Candidate must have a registered for VLE for signing in
- Visit to the website of aaple Sarkar Government of Maharashtra
- Near to the new user registration there is option for VLE login
- Click on this option
- Here user id and password of the applicant will be asked
- Provide both the details and click on login
- Clicking here will open the profile of candidate
- If the applicant has forgotten the password of sign in click on forgot password just below it
- Provide login ID
- A link to reset the password is sent to the registered email id
- Use that link to change and create new password
Mahadbt Scholarship (@mahadbtmahait.gov.in) 2022
Right To Public Service Act 2015
This right to Public Service Act create a transparent and efficient environment for the delivery of services. They provide time-bound public services to the domicile of Maharashtra. Now it is known as a Revolutionary act because it has empowered the Citizens level of edges. Under administration in India right to public service is actively working in twenty states including Maharashtra. On 28 April 2015 Maharashtra’s right to Public Service Commission has come into effect. Rules regarding public services were uploaded on 16th November 2016. From first March 2017, Shri Swami Kshatriya was appointed as Commissioner for the Right to Public Service. The commission must prepare notes related to the report of the preceding year as well as the evolution of performance. Regarding delivery of the services, this information is included in the financial year report which is uploaded on the official website.
- Candidate can visit the website to download the financial year report in the form of PDF
- It is available both in English and Marathi language
Some of the important features of aaple sarkar web portal are given below. These all are discussed separately:-
An applicant who wants to search the information related to the services they can follow the procedure to get details:-
- Applicants need to visit the official website
- At right side of page there is option for search service
- Clicking on this option will ask some initial letter of the name of service
- Provide it and click on search
- Here name of the service will come along with other details
- Other details include number of department and type of documents required and procedure for application
- Here it will also show the time boundation for giving the services
Track Your Application
An applicant who has applied to any services can check the status of it. All they need to do is follow the provided below step:-
- Visit official website
- Go to the right side of the page
- There is an option for track your application
- Click on this option
- Here are some basic details of the application are asked
- Provide the department of service then give the stage
- Now provide the certificate name
- In the last it is required to fill application ID
- After providing all these details click on go
- Applicant status for the application form will show here
- You can download it or track it continuously for updates
- However Maharashtra aaple Sarkar is bounded to work on time if there is any delay they will provide relevant answer for it. If they are unable to provide the answer applicant can call for complaint.
Verify And Check Your Authenticated Certificate
After the issue of a certificate from the Aaple sarkar web portal, the user can also verify the authorization of the certificate:-
- For this we have to navigate to official website
- Click verify your authenticated certificate
- This option is available in the right side of the page
- Clicking on this option will ask the details
- It include department issuing board and name of the certificate
- After giving all these details provide the 18 digit barcode value as application ID
- Now press go to authenticate the certificate
- If after verification it is showing confirmation of certificate then the certificate is authentic
[Registration] Mahajobs Portal 2022: Online
If there is any issue related to the right to public services a user can directly contact the toll-free number for any queries and clarification. All they need to do it they have to call the toll-free number. Calling this service number is available 24 hours 7 days.
The toll-free number is 18001208040
Procedure To Appeal For Complaint
The application can file a complaint about the services if they will not get satisfactorily. For this first and second complaints can be given directly. For the third appeal, they have to do registration. Here procedure for registration for the third appeal is given as follows. The steps are provided here:-
- Visit the official website
- Go to the orange mark in the right side of page
- Select application for appeal 3
- Clicking this option will show registration for third Appeal
- Click this option do registration and create your profile
- Use option 1 to verify your mobile number using OTP and then create a user id and password
- In option two upload details photograph and relevant documents to create profile using mobile number
- After registration applicant will be able to file third appeal
- If no appeal has been resolve then in the next step problem will be directly given to the Commissioner to resolve it.
Maharashtra Industry Trade And Investment Facilitation Cell
Maharashtra government is working day and night for increasing the ranking of ease of doing business. As we all know that Mumbai is the hub of industries. Most of the international and national investment has an eye on this city. For this government has made many action reforms. They always try to enhance their policies to increase investment in Maharashtra. Under Act 2006 micro small and medium enterprises government has provided facilities for the promotion and development of increasing the competition in between micro small and medium enterprises. This is done to have more and more industries and factories from small and micro to medium in the state. The government has created a web portal with the name of Maitri which has all the information regarding Industrial trade and investment facilitation.
About Maitri Web Portal
This portal was established to take attention from the many investors to increase employment in the state. Right now Maharashtra government has made Mumbai a one-stop-shop for industry trade and investment. It provides direct government-to-business services, the one-stop-shop for existing and emerging investment to provide information related to the investment process. This is done to expand their existing unit or to create a new business setup in the state.
The Maharashtra investment and trade agency aims to promote investment in the state in an assured time. Approval of services for the investors is given in handhold support to the investor. It manages the web-based portal for transparent services, handling the grievances related to investment, and creating and coordinating industrial associations for ease of doing business Maitri web portal. Many foreign direct investments are attracted by services for the investors. Methodology of ease of doing business and new updates in Maharashtra government is providing to explore the state. They are also taking grievances and feedback for better investment of services on the web portal. An investor can also find the latest guidelines related to the coronavirus.
Available Approval And Clearance
To know the availability of approval and clearance from the government regarding the investment and business clearance certificate is provided. To check the availability of approval follow the given instruction:-
- Visit the official website of Maitri MahaOnline government
- On home screen there is a tab with the name of investor services
- Click the first option that is available approval and clearance
- Here select the page of services and choose department
- Now click on view
- Clicking this option will show the name of approval along with the department name Timeline government rule applicable fee and link
- For procedure applicant will also found a PDF file which will have information related to document checklist and application
- The procedure and service link is also provided
- Clicking on the service will help you to get the services online
Department Notified Services
To know the different services provided under the different departments of Maharashtra applicants need to follow the given instructions. Here a list of all the departments which provide by aaple Sarkar services is available. Clicking on the department name will show the services provided here. Clicking the name of the service will show department Public Service limit duration for the service. Also, they will show information related to the designated officer first appeal officer second appeal officer, and whether the service is available in aaple Sarkar or not. There are many services and departments which are given above. Act according to it and grab the information as you can. To check the department notified services:-
- Visit the official website of aaple Sarkar
- On home screen there is a tab with the name of department notified services
- Clicking on it will show list of all the department name
- Click and get details
- You can also take screenshot for download it for future reference
Procedure To Download The Aaple Sarkar Mobile Application
Maharashtra’s right to Public Service act under aaple Sarkar provide a facility to access the services on mobile. For this mobile applications are developed. Development of the application is done for both Android and Mac. To download the application follow the procedure:-
- Visit the website
- In the down of the home page there is option of Google Play for App Store
- Click according to choice
- Clicking this option will open the page where link to download application will show
- Clicking on download will download this application
- Setup this application in mobile phone and start accessing it
- Before using this application application need to do registration to choose various services under aaple Sarkar
Method For Grievances And Feedback
To provide feedback and grievances related to the aaple Sarkar services here is the procedure. Feedback and grievances increase the confidence of the government to provide services. Apart from this better feedback will help to enhance the services and check for the error to rectify it. To provide feedback on online services here is the procedure:-
- Open the official website of aaple Sarkar
- On home screen there is option for providing feedback
- Clicking this option will help to provide grievances
- Clicking this option will open a new page
- Provide the information and comment the feedback
- After this click on submit
- Submitting the feedback will go into scrutiny and according to it steps will be taken to resolve it.
Index Of Industrial Production
Under Maitri, the government is providing an index of Industrial Production. The index is used as a short-term indicator of growth for the industry in an organized sector. Using the index of Industrial Production calculation for the number of goods produced is done. For the average and current month, the important unique of using the index is to plan the policy for industrialization. The educational institution research team and Industries take extensive use of this index for analysis. To get the index of Industrial Production logs into the website of Maitri. Here is the procedure for it:-
- Open the website of Matri
- Click on index of Industrial Production
- Here option to login is available
- Provide username and password
- Candidate will login to the Directorate of economics and Statistics
- Use this index for the research purpose
- You can also track information related to the analysis
- For any technical assistant Call 0222638 30023
- Email address is also provided
- Use the email address to contact the authority
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a right to Public Service website. The function of this website is to provide many Certification Services to the citizens of Maharashtra.
Sarkar website provides services related to the certificate of business, nonbusiness type such as caste domicile income resident nationality certificate. It also includes different certifications related to business purposes. All these services are discussed above.
Maitri is a Maharashtra industry trade and investment facilitation cell. It has an eye on the different foreign direct investments in Maharashtra. It aims to increase the investment in the state to provide a one-stop Maharashtra industry.
The procedure to register on aaple Sarkar website is very simple and user-friendly. All these steps are discussed above.
With the application of services, there is time boundation given. Authorities must complete the work within a limited time.
The government is working day and night to provide the services on time. If there is any problem and services are not given on time user can file an appeal. 3 appeals can be done directly to the authorities. If all three appeals are not providing satisfactory services applicant can now contact Commission. Now Commission will take it into their hand and will resolve it.
For any feedback queries and confusion applicant can contact the authorities. For this, they have to call on the toll-free number. The toll-free number is discussed above.
Index of Industrial Production is the index that shows the demand and supply of products that help in analyzing the demand and so the future of the product. Using this conducts applicant can think of investing in the state according to the need.
Ease of doing business directly means that what performance a company can perform when investing in the state. Better the ranking better will be the state for investment. This shows that the industry is choosing that state for investment. We all know that Maharashtra is a hub of investment and Mumbai is the first choice for National and international investors or foreign direct investment.
Yes after registration password and user ID are given to the candidate. If by mistake they have lost it they can recover it by using the procedure. All this step by step instructions has been discussed above.
There is an option to track the application is available on the official website. The procedure to check the status has been discussed above.
If your appeals have not resolved the issue, the applicant can file for a third appeal. This option is available on the homepage and the procedure for registration and filing the appeal has been discussed above.