RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER) has invited applications for the engagement of Apprentices for 2022-23 in the Eastern Railway in various trades. Through this application process, 3115 vacancies of apprentices for training in the Eastern Railway unit of RRC will be filled. Selection will be based on merit and document verification. Interested candidates can submit RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2021 between 30 September to 29 October 2022.
RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2022
RRC ER Apprentice applications are to be filled only in online mode. Offline applications or applications submitted in any other mode shall not be accepted by the concerned authority. Candidates can apply for the respective trade by visiting the official application link. For the convenience of the interested candidates, we have also shared the application form link here in this post with other crucial information related to the application and selection process.
RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2022: Overview
|Title||Engagement of RRC ER Apprentice|
|Notice No.||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23|
|Engagement for the Year||2022-23|
|Concerned Authority||Eastern Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER)|
|Purpose||Selection of Apprentices for training|
|Division||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Total Vacancies||3115 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit, Document Verification|
|Application Date||30 September to 29 October|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Application Link||Check Below|
RRC ER Apprentice Application 2022: Key Dates
Check the application and selection schedule of the RRC ER Apprentice engagement process shared in the table below-
|Date of publication of notification on the website||23 September 2022|
|Date and time of opening of online application||30 September 2022|
|Date and time of closing of online application||29 October 2022|
|Tentative date of display of list of shortlisted/ selected candidates||TBA|
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice: Vacancy Details
Check division-wise and category-wise distribution of total 3115 apprentice vacancies given as under-
|Division Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Posts|
The vacancies here are tentative and subject to change (increase or decrease) as per the discretion of the Railway Administration. For detailed information about the vacancies, do read the official notification. Check the pdf link given below.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post of apprentices, applicants must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as specified by the recruiting body. Have a quick look at the basic eligibility details mentioned below-
- Candidates from across the country are eligible.
- Candidates should have qualified class 10th examination with minimum of 50 % marks from a recognised board. For some of the trades, minimum qualification is class 8th. Also, for some of the trades, candidates are required to possess relevant certificates.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
- The minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 15 years and 24 years respectively as on the last date of submission of application.
- Relaxation in upper age limit of various reserved category candidates is also permissible. Check the relaxation criteria shown in the table below-
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBCNCL candidates||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates||10 years|
How to fill RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2022?
Candidates can submit application forms for Apprenticeship engagement only in online mode. The application link will be activated soon. Those who are waiting for the availability of the online application form can follow the given instructions to fill the form-
- Go to the official website of RRC ER.
- Search for RRC ER Apprentice engagement application link given on the homepage of the website.
- The application form will open.
- Fill all the basic details, educational qualification details and other information carefully in the respective fields.
- Upload the scanned documents as per the specified format.
- Click on the application fee link and make the payment.
- Once the application form is filled, submit it.
- Take a printout of the filled-in online application form. Keep it safe for future use.
RRN ER Apprentice Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Fee payment can be made through payment gateways or using Internet Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card etc
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Selection of candidates is based on-
- The merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification .
For any assistance related to the RRC ER Apprentice Online application form 2022, you can contact at the given details-
Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway 56,
C.R.Avenue Kolkata- 700 012
Email- : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query related to the application form, you can click on the HELP ME column given at the top of the online application page.