Australia Bond University Scholarship Knowledge can be gained in many ways. One of the ways is to study abroad. Studying abroad gives students an experience of a lifetime for students to gain such invaluable experience. So if you want to study abroad there is good news for you. Bond University Australia organizes scholarships for the students and it is currently open. Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an Undergraduate level with tuition remissions scholarships.
It has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving 5-star ratings in every student experience category, according to 2022. In this article, we will explain in detail the Australia Bond University Scholarship, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, step-by-step application procedure, and much more.
Australia bond University Scholarship 2022
Bond University is a top-ranked University in Australia rated with 5 stars. 86 percent of students rated their educational experience at Bond University as positive. Australia Bond University Scholarship 2022-23 are partially funded scholarships for international students. The scholarship is offered for an Undergraduate degree. This scholarship provides the student with a 50% tuition fees waiver. The undergraduate excellence scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond university’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. The bond University graduates may be eligible to apply for an extended 3-year post-study work visa.
Key Highlights for Australia Bond University Scholarship
|Conducted by||Bond University of Australia|
|Name of Scholarship||Australia Bond University Scholarship|
|Objective||To provide scholarships for international students to study at Bond University|
|Benefits||The 50% tuition fee remission for that chosen program|
|Eligibility Criteria||All world countries are eligible|
Truman State University Scholarship
Objective of Australia Bond University Scholarship
Bond University will provide world-class research and it is the topmost famous University in Australia. It is providing students with a detailed overview of a university’s excellence. It provides a rating exploring program strength, facilities, and graduate employability for education institutions across the world.
Benefits of Australia Bond University Scholarship
Bond University Scholarships provide the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- You must have the outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- You must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Peking University Scholarship
Courses Offered under Australia Bond University Scholarship
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
- First-round applications closed on 11 June 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Second-round applications close on 1 August 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
University of Essex Scholarship
Application Procedure for Australia Bond University Scholarship
- The Homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Registration tab.
- The application page will appear on your screen, where you have to enter your required details such as-
- Citizenship status
- Family name
- Choose option whether you are Australian or not
- Then click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- General Enquiries
- +61 7 5595 1111
- Program and Admissions
- Australian: 1800 074 074
- International: +61 7 5595 1024