APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022: Dear Applicants !! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials are conducting the Written Examination for filling the vacancies of various Group 1 posts. S0, all the aspirants should have the whole knowledge of APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Group 1 Service Examination. The Aspirants who would like to appear for the exam to hold a position in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission must check the Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF
Aspirants who have applied for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 can refer to and download the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. The syllabus plays an essential role in exam preparation. Therefore, APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers will serve all passionate aspirants. Here, we attached the link to download the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF. Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Syllabus can be downloaded in pdf form for the preparation for Group 1 Service Examination. Also, we are providing APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022 which will prove to be beneficial for the candidates.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Group 1 Service Examination|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Services, Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service & Others|
|APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date 2022||18th December 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Latest Govt Exam Syllabus 2022
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022 for both prelims and Mains Exams is released. New Group 1 Exam Pattern details are updated in the article. Candidates who are going to appear for the APPSC Group 1 2022 exam can find the exam pattern details in the tables below. Also, check the New Group 1 Syllabus in English/Telugu and download a free Pdf from the section following.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies||120||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||General Aptitude||120||120 minutes|
- Exam Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Paper carries 120 Marks. I.e., the Maximum mark for the Prelims Exam is 240.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Descriptive Type||Paper I – General Essay||150|
|Paper-II – History, Culture & Geography of India & A.P||150|
|Paper III – Political, Constitution, Governance, Law & Ethics||150|
|Paper IV – Economy, and Development of India & A.P||150|
|Paper V- Science, and Technology||150|
- Section-I is of Conventional Type Examination conducted in both Telugu and English.
- Section II is of descriptive Type of Examination.
- Aspirants will have questions both in English and Telugu Medium.
- Each Paper carries 150 Marks and time duration of 150 Mins.
- Maximum Marks for Group 1 Mains Exam is 900 (Conventional Paper-150, Descriptive paper-750).
APPSC Group 1 Selection Procedures:
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials will be selected the candidates through the following selection rounds prescribed below.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Syllabus
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Syllabus 2022
APPSC General Studies Pdf Syllabus Topics
- History & Culture
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations.
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Basic characteristics of the Indian Economy
- National Income
- Indian Agriculture.
- Financial Institutions
- Characteristics/Basic futures of AP Economy.
- General Geography
Andra Pradesh Group 1 Exam Syllabus General Aptitude
- General Mental and Psychological Abilities
- Science and Technology
- Current Events of Regional, National, and International Importance.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2022
Group 1 Mains Syllabus for English
- Letter Writing
- Press Release/Appeal
- Report Writing.
- Writing on Visual Information
- Formal Speech
- Previs Writing.
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar
APPSC Group 1 Telugu Syllabus 2022
- Elaborate on the thought of Poetic or Verse
- Precise Writing
- Formal Speech.
- To Prepare the statements for Publicity media.
- Letter writing
- Debate writing
- Application writing
- Report writing.
- Dialogue writing or dialogue skills
- The grammar of Telugu.
Group 1 Mains Paper I – General Essay Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Socio-Political Issues, Economical issues, environmental issues.
- Cultural & Historical Aspects.
- Issues related to civic awareness
- Reflective topics.
- Area of Testing (Paper would test the following)
- Ability to compose a well-argued piece of writing.
- Ability to express coherently and sequentially.
- Awareness of the subject chosen.
- Evaluation/Marketing (Credit will be given to the following)
- Observing established rules and format for essay writing.
- Grammatical correctness of expression.
- The originality of thought and expression.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus Paper-II
- History and Culture of India.
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh.
- Geography – India and Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus – Mains Paper-III Syllabus 2022
- Indian Polity and Constitution.
- Public Administration and Governance.
- Ethics and Public Service and Knowledge of Law.
Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Syllabus Mains Paper-IV
- Major Challenges of the Indian Economy
- Resource Mobilization in the Indian Economy.
- Resource Mobilization in AP.
- Government Budgeting.
- Govt Budgeting in AP.
- Inclusive Growth.
- Agriculture Development.
- Agriculture Development in AP.
- Industrial Development and Policy.
- Industrial Policy of AP Govt.
- Infrastructure in India.
- Infrastructure Development in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Paper-V Syllabus 2022
- Integration of Science, Tech & Innovation for a better human life.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Indian Space Programme (ISRO, DRDO).
- Indian’s energy Needs, Efficiency & Resources.
- Development Vs. Nature / Environment.
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management.
- Nature, Scope, and Applications of Bio-Tech & NanoTech in India.
- Human disease-microbial infections.
- Issues related to Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Science and Tech.
- Promotion of Science in AP and India Etc.
[APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus Pdf]
[APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2022 PDF]