The British Council has announced a new set of postgraduate scholarships for Indian students. British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students 2022 across various fields of study for the academic year 2022-23. Under the scholarship, teachers will be able to study at two UK universities for postgraduate study of English language teaching. Three among the 6 Scholarships will enable candidates to access them offline, full-time MA Programme at the University of Leeds in the UK. The remaining three scholarships are for the online, part-time MSc programme offered by the University of Stirling. The British Council is also providing 6 fully-funded scholarships for English Teachers from India who are working in or with the primary or secondary Government schools in India. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure, objective, benefits, and further information on the scholarship at the official website of the British Council– British council.in
British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students 2022
The British Council is offering scholarships to Indian postgraduate students in various fields, and English teachers from India. United kingdom organization for educational opportunities and cultural relations British Council, announced 20 GREAT Scholarships, a new postgraduate scholarship was a minimum of 10,000 pounds for Indian students enrolled in courses in the field of Business, Finance, Humanities, physiology, entrepreneurship, design, marketing, HR, music, among others, across 16 UK universities for the academic year 2022-23.
The British Council also announced that it will provide 7 scholarships for justice and law for Indian students in the fields of Human rights, criminal justice, and commercial law. These scholarships started by the British Council are in collaboration with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and in partnership with UK universities.
Key Highlights of British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students
|The British Council
|Name of scholarship
|British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students
|To provide an opportunity for Indian students to study in the UK
|17th June 2022 and 1st May 2022
Objective of British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students
It will provide opportunities for English language teachers to access world-leading continuing professional development opportunities and reach their fullest potential. The scholarship will enable learners to understand the use of technology to enhance learning in the classroom. The scholarship aims to provide Indian students with wider access to education in the UK by building on the strong links between the two Nations.
Google Ph.D. Fellowship
Benefits of British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students
To support this in 2022- 23 they offer:
- Three fully-funded Scholarships for English teachers for educators from India to complete the face-to-face MA TESOL from the University of Leeds.
- Three fully funded scholarships for English teachers for educators from India to complete the online MSc TESOL from the University of Stirling.
- IELTS exam costs
- Tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses while in the UK
- Fights and connecting travel in the UK
- Visa costs and insurance
- The British Council Scholarship was announced for Indian students across various fields of study like Business, Finance, Humanities, physiology, entrepreneurship, design, marketing, HR, Music, and many more.
- B passport holder and permanent resident of India.
- Be working in or directly with the Government education sector in India with a focus on English language teaching.
- Demonstration case for financial support.
Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students
- The last date for application form submission is 17th June 2022 for Msc Programme in Stirling University.
- The last date for application form submission is 1st May 2022 for MA in Leeds University.
Application Procedure for British Council PG Scholarship for Indian Students
The application procedure for Stirling University.
- To apply for this scholarship you must have an offer to study the MSc TESOL.
- Then click on the application form link for registration, where the application form will be downloaded on your device.
- On the application form you have to enter your personal or educational details.
- After filling all the details correctly click on the submit button for final submission of the application form.
Application Procedure for Leeds University
- The home page will have fun where you have to click on the Apply Now link.
- The registration page will open on your screen where you have to enter your name, email address, date of birth, password, security question, security answer and enter the following text in the box.
- After filling all the details correctly click on the Register link given below for the final submission of the application form.
- British Council Division
- British High Commission
- 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- New Delhi – 110 001
For queries related to English courses, please call our central customer service team on 0120-4569000 / 6684353, Mon to Sat 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can alternately visit us in person from Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata centers.