BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022
Bihar JE Notification 2022 Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date @btsc.bih.nic.in, or @pariksha.nic.in. Bihar Technical Service Commission is inviting the applicants to make their application process for the post of Junior Engineer. In this recruitment process, BTSC is coming up with a total of 6379 vacancies on which all the interested candidates can make the BTSC JE Recruitment application process. Candidates from the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and another post can make their application process as these openings are coming for so many different posts. All those who want to make their application process can make their application process for the same through an online web portal.
Bihar BTSC 6379 JE Notification 2022
This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who wanted to be a part of Indian civil services. Now through the help of this, they can make their application process and can make their dream to be converted into reality. This recruitment process notification is very beneficial for the applicants who were preparing for the government BTSC JE Recruitment process to get started. All those who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to its document recruitment and all the other important documents.
BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
But before that, there are a few important highlights of this recruitment process which one should know which are-
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Total No of Posts||6379 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Trade)|
|Location||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Apply Online Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Official Site||http://btsc.bih.nic.in/ or http://pariksha.nic.in/|
Eligibility Criteria for BTSC Bihar JE Vacancy 2022
To get into the Bihar JE recruitment process candidate needs to fit the eligibility criteria first otherwise they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process which are-
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India.
- Applicants need to have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in relevant trades such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering, and so on.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- General/OBC Aspirants Should Pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidates Pay Rs. 50/-
Candidates need to pay the online registration form fee through online mode.
In this recruitment, process candidates get selected based on stages which are-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
BTSC JE Bihar Post and Department-wise Vacancy 2022 Details
|Trade||Department||No. of Post|
|Civil Trade||Town Development & Housing Department||49|
|Civil Trade||Planning and Development Department||1298|
|Civil Trade||Rural Work Department||768|
|Civil Trade||Public Health Engineering Department||457|
|Mechanical Trade||Building Construction Department||15|
|Civil Trade||Department of Water Resources||2123|
|Civil Trade||Road Construction Department||463|
|Civil Trade||Small Water Resources Department||347|
|Total No of Posts||6379|
BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer JE Exam Dates 2022
|Advertisement Released on||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online Date||Link Activate Soon|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Update Soon|
|Admit Cards Download Link||Publish Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Sarkari Result 2022||Notified Soon|
How To Apply To Fill Bihar BTSC JE Online Form 2022
After getting fit the eligibility criteria candidates need to make the application process from the official website of this scheme or they can even opt out to follow step by step guide of this recruitment process application way which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF which they need to read carefully before moving ahead.
- The then-candidate needs to click on the apply now button to make the application process.
- Now, they need to fill out the form carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- After this candidate needs to attach the scan copy of the documents which are asked in the form carefully along with the signature and passport size photo.
- Now, they need to cross-check all the details, and then they need to click on the submit button.
- After this, they need to pay the application fee online by using Credit Card, Debit card, and Net Banking option.
- Click on the Final Submission of Application.
- After this, they can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates if you fill in the wrong information in the Application then Modify the Submitted Application by the given link.
(10:00 AM TO 06:00 PM)
Toll-Free No: 18003456221
Email ID: email@example.com