How to Check E Shram Card 2nd Kist | E Shram Balance Check | E Shram Card Second Installment List 2022 | E Shram Card 2nd Installment Status
Millions of residents are enrolled under the E Shram Card, which is one of the most widely used and growing cards in the nation. Since the government pledged to provide labour and unorganised workers with a monthly government support of Rs. 1000, this is true. The first payment was already made by the government, and the public is currently anticipating the release of the E Shram Card 2nd Instalment. In this article, we will learn about how to get the 2nd instalment of the scheme. Additionally we will also go through the overview and benefits from the instalments of the scheme.
E Shram Card Nipun Yojana
Brief about E Shram Card 2nd Instalment
The E Shram Card programme was launched by the federal government of India with assistance from the labour department. Citizens have begun to take advantage of the programme and some have already gotten the first and second instalments. The Indian government is working on the plan consistently with the goal of helping any citizen who needs it. While some citizens have already received the second payment under the scheme, others will get their money in the following working days. Due to a high volume of registrations for which the government must set aside a significant sum of money, payments are occasionally delayed.
E Shram Card Registration
E Shram Card 2nd Instalment Overview
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card 2nd Instalment|
|Beneficiaries||Labours and unorganised Employes|
|Benefits||Financial support of Rs 1000|
E Shram Card Payment Status
Objective of E Shram Card 2nd Instalment
The main objective of the scheme is to provide support to the needy citizens. Under the 2nd instalment the citizens have to spend the money on their requirement as they wish.
Eligibility Criteria of E Shram Card 2nd Instalment
- Participants in e-SHRAM who have already earned the first credit will automatically qualify for the second payment in 2022. The some other requirements for the scheme are as
- E-Shram Card age requirements range from 15 to 59 years old.
- Applicants should not be a member of ESIC or EPFO.
- Applicants should not be a citizen who pays taxes.
- Applicants must work in the unorganised sector.
- Anyone without a site account needs to create one this month. However, they must be disordered.
E Shram Card Download
Documents Required for the E Shram Card 2nd Instalment
- The some of the main documents required for the E Shram Card are as
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Passport Size Photograph
- Registered mobile number with aadhar
- Bank details
Process of E Shram Card 2nd Instalment through Umang Application
- The step by step process to check the installment through the Umang application are as
- Download the official application of the Umag from your mobile number available in both android phones and I phones.
- Open the application, then sign up by creating an account there.
- You will then be asked to generate an MPIN number; do so and move on.
- In the application, select the PFMS Public Financial Management System option by checking it.
- You will then be sent to the PFMS’s subsequent page, where you can select from a number of options, including “Know Your Payment Status.”
- Your browser will now open a new page.
- Click the submit button after entering the related bank’s name, account number, and cellphone number.
Process of E Shram Card 2nd Instalment through Website
- The step by step process to check the instalments through the Website are as
- Visit the official website of the portal
- On the homepage of the web portal, you may choose between logging in and registering. Click on it to access it.
- Your mobile number will be required while creating an account.
- You must log in once you have created an account for yourself.
- You will be given the option to use the PMF’s new dashboard after successfully login in. You must visit the PMSS section and select the “Know Payment Link Option” option.
- You must next enter your bank account details, including your bank account number and cell phone number, and click the “Submit” button.
- The status of your previous and latest instalments will be shown to you on screen. From the status you can easily verify whether the instalment is being done or not.
How to check e shram card money?
- Now You Have can check the message of the mobile number linked with your bank account.
- You can check by visiting the bank where you have an account. By entering passbook. You can also check your balance through Google Pay, Paytm, Wallet.
- You can get your account information from the bank’s toll free number.
UP Workers at the Forefront of e-Shram Portal Registration
Since the announcement of the Uttar Pradesh government to give Rs 500 as maintenance allowance to the e-shram card holders of the state, workers in the unorganized sector are registering themselves under a large number of states registering on the e-shram portal. At the forefront and still Uttar Pradesh is in the forefront. Along with this, the other 5 states which are at the forefront for registering on e Shram Card are as follows.