Esic Scheme Online 2022– it is a portal for Employee State Insurance Act. The ESI Act or generally for people ESI Yojana/Scheme benefits the labours providing them different allowances, wages, health insurance and more service.
Here we have discussed the trend question about Esic Online Payment for e-Challan. Also, we have discussed the benefits and applicability of ESI and how a person like us can get benefit from it.
What Is ESI/ESIC Scheme 2022
ESI stand for Employee State Insurance Scheme that provides insurance to employees of different industries across India.
It is managed and governed by the Government Of India. The managing corporation is ESIC-Employee State Insurance Corporation.
History-Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru introduced and inaugurated the ESI Corporation.
ESIC works under the Ministry of Labour Welfare & Employment, Government of India. The head of the ESIC is in New Delhi.
Employees who register in the ESI scheme and make their ESI Card are eligible for a variety of perks.
First and foremost, the insured and his/her family are provided with free medical care. In addition, the insured receives a cash payment for 91 days of sick leave.
Though the process of availing benefits through ESI is very huge and complex discussion in Blog Post therefore here we only discuss the Payment Services and ESIC Online Payment.
ESI Medical Benefit
Enrolling in ESI can benefit you for Medical and Treatment.
An insured person and his family receive full medical treatment from the day he starts insurable employment.
Also, there is no limitation on how much an Insured Person or a family member can spend on their treatment.
On payment of a nominal annual premium of Rs.120/-, medical care is also provided to retired and permanently disabled covered persons and their spouses.
You visit your near ESI Hospital to avail the benefits.
ESI Sickness Benefits
During periods of certified sickness for a maximum of 91 days per year, ESI-insured workers are allowed Sickness Benefits in the form of cash payment at the rate of 70% of their salaries.
To be eligible for SB-Sickness Benefits, the ESI enrolled worker must contribute for 78 days during 6 months.
There are further parts for SB in ESI.
- Extended Sickness Benefit: Sickness Benefits extend for up to two years in the case of 34 malignant (serious) and long conditions diseases at a rate of 80% of wages.
- Enhanced Sickness Benefit: ESI Insured persons experiencing sterilisation for 7 days OR 14 days for male and female workers, respectively, are entitled to an Enhanced Sickness Benefit equal to their full earnings.
Basically, Sterilisation is a type of contraception where you have an operation to prevent you from having any more children.
- Maternity Benefit: Maternity Benefit is payable for confinement/pregnancy for twenty-six (26) weeks, with a one-month extension on medical advice, at the rate of full wage, subject to payment for 70 days in the foregoing two Donation Periods.
ESIC Online Payment 2022
ESIC Online Payment allows you to pay your e-challans online. This service is available for BOB, SBI accounts and now for all banks. Railtel one of the biggest IT solutions provides esic e-challans.
Citizens no longer need to attend government offices to pay their challans because the employee’s State Insurance Corporation has made the capability available online.
This will save an important amount of time and effort while also growing system accessibility. To pay the challan, online citizens must have a net banking account.
Payments to the ESI Corporation require both employers and employees. Employers and employees can both pay their challans online from the comfort of their own homes.
ESIC Online Payment Update 2022
Comprehensive improvement in ESIC services:
- The limit for exemption in payment of the contribution of employees has increased from ₹ 137 per day to ₹ 176 per day.
- Unemployment under RGSKY for the insured/woman and her family
The period of allowance has increased from 12 months to 24 months.
- The contribution rate has been reduced from 6.5% to 4% to provide relief to employers and employees.
- The grant (contribution) rate for employees has been reduced from 1.75% to 0.75%.
- And The contribution rate for employers has reduced from 4.75% to 3.25%.
- The period of maternity benefit has increased from 12 weeks to 26 weeks.
Esic Online Payment Bank List
About 58 banks are using which you can perform esic online payment. We have provided some of them below. [List may update]
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank (Retail)
- Bank Of Barda (Retail and Corporate)
- Bank Of India-BOI
- Canara bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Bank
If you want to see the full list of esic online Click Here- Bank List.
ESIC Challan Online Payment
Here is the procedure for how you can make your ESIC Challan Payment online. Also, you can go with a very famous Labour Law Advisor.
Keep your Challan ID To Avoid Penalty.
ESIC Online Payment Procedure
- Firstly go to the official website of the ESI. www.esic.in.
- On the homepage, you can see ESIC links.
- In this click on the Pay e-challan option.
- Next, you will jump to another page.
- Here you have to fill in your Employer Code. Your employer will provide it.
- When you will fill in the captcha code and then click on search you will get the following info.
- You will get information about Employer Factory’s name and Address.
- Also, you will get your previous ESIC challan and Challan Number.
- Carefully select your ESIC Challan Number.
- Once you select your Challan Number you move to the Payment Page.
- We cannot discuss this further due to Privacy.
- The preceding procedure is easy.
- You will get a Generated Challan Number that can help in future reference so you have to note it.
- Here you have to choose a payment option for SBI or Other banks and then go further.
- As you will continue you need your Net banking ID and Password for Payment.
- As e challan payment is done you can take your Esic Online Payment Receipt Print.
How To ESIC Sign-Up Login 2022
ESIC login allows your Employer and Insured worker to get updates about different changes, challan payments, beneficiary status and more.
Sign Up process is long on the Website so we will not discuss it here. You can ESIC Login process using the User Manual.
Here we have given some steps to log in and sign up for ESIC.
Procedure ESIC Employer Login
- Firstly you have to go to the esic.in website.
- On the home page, you have to click on Employer Login.
- Now you will jump to the login page.
- Here you have to fill in the following information
- USER name/Labour Identification Number (LIN)
- Captcha Code
- When you will complete with above fills you have to click on Login.
Procedure ESIC Employer Sign-Up Registration
if you are an Employer or Employee you can Register with ESIC. The procedure to sign up with ESi is a long process so we cannot explain it here. You should take the help of YouTube regarding it. Here is what you can do instead.
- You can see a step-by-step guide pdf.
- Firstly, go to the homepage of the ESIC.IN
- Here on the homepage click on Employer Login.
- On the ESIC Employer Login page, you can also see the SignUp.
- You can go with the SignUp Guide.
The ESIC is a scheme whose full form is Employee State Insurance Scheme. It provides insurance to employees of various industries in India.
For the benefit of ESIC, a special format is used to deposit payments or contributions through a bank or the online ESIC Portal is known as ESIC eChallan.