HP Ration Card New List 2022 Check Status
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Online Registration/Application Form 2022 is available for application online. The food and Civil Supplies Department of Himachal Pradesh has released the list of Ration cardholders of the state. Under this scheme of government those who are not finical stable get a lot of benefits. Through this ration card service, these people can get rations at subsidiary rates from ration shops assigned by the government of India. To this ratio, the cardholder government is also providing free food services during this pandemic situation of lockdown. This ration card facility is mainly available for some categories of the state which are –
- Finical unstable families
HP NFSA Ration Card 2022
Himachal Pradesh has now released the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries which is commonly known as the ration cardholders scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides ration card facilities to financially weak families so that they can live happy life with all the necessities of life. Now Himachal Pardesh has made the checking list process very easy by making it public for all on the website and portal where those candidates who applied to get registered under this scheme can check their name online by following some simple steps.
How To Apply Online/Check New Ration Card Application Form 2022
People now can also check their names in the eligibility list which has been released by the Himachal Pradesh government to make this process even easier. Candidates can check their name in the ration card list which has been produced by the state government for BPL Which has been generated by Antyodaya beneficiaries generated by FPS. To check this list one needs to follow some simple steps online which are –
- The candidate first needs to visit the Transparency portal or PDS Himachal Pradesh’s official website which is www.eds.co.in.
- After that, they will be able to see FPS Ration Card option on the home page of the website and then they can click on that.
- After clicking on the button they will receive Ration Cards Depot Wise” option for PDS Ration Card Details in HP.
- Otherwise, they can follow the simple step which is a direct link to check this list which is https://epds.co.in/FPSwiseData_mysql.aspx
- After reaching this website they can click on the district name, block name, and then click “Search” to check the registered ration shop in their area.
- After checking this they need to click on FPSID” button to open To check FPS Beneficiary Details or HP Ration Card List 2022
- These candidates can also check their family members’ names and details through the ID option and can get verified with all the details.
Required Documents for Apply Online New HP Ration Card 2022
To get a ration card candidate should and must have some government verified details and documents which are-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, and Aadhaar Card should be issued by the government of India.
- Age Certificates should be issued by the government of India.
- Candidates should have Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving Licence, or Aadhar Card issued by the government of India.
- Income proof of the family issued by the government of India
- The candidate should also submit a Recent Passport Size Photograph
- The candidate should fill Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Candidate should attach Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- The candidate should also attach the Tenancy Agreement if that applies to someone.