Are you finding Kalia Yojana Status 2022 then you are in the right place. Here we have provided complete details about it.
Checking Kalia Yojana Status confirms the scheme. It provides a track that you are going to become a beneficiary under Kalia Yojana.
In today’s post, we will walk you through a brief introduction to how can you can check your status and confirm that you will get the beneficiary amount.
Introduction To Kalia Scheme
Kalia Yojana is an important and flagship scheme of Odisha state. Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik started the scheme on January 2019.
The full form of Kalia Yojana is “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”.
There are two major objectives of the scheme:
- Providing financial to farmers for their better livelihood.
- They can buy tools and fertilizers so that they can grow more crops and they can increase their income.
In Kalia Yojana, the state government provides Rs 4000 to farmers a year during every Rabi Season.
I will not make you bore here by providing long data that we have already created about the scheme.
But if you want to know more details about Kalia Yojana Scheme you should visit it. We have discussed every aspect of the scheme: What is the scheme? How to apply? Also Kalia Yojana vs Balaram Yojana
How To Check Kalia Yojana Status 2022
If you want to check your Kalia Yojana Status 2022-23 then you must have to apply for the scheme in a proper manner: Provide true information such as personal data, address and income status, and upload valid documents.
If you have already applied for Kalia Yojana then here are steps on how you can check your status to confirm that you will get the amount of Rs 4000.
Method#1: By tracking Your Application Status
- Now in this tab, you have to enter your “Aadhaar or Token Number”
- After entering, click on SHOW.
- You will get status.
Method#2: Know Your Kalia Yojana Status by checking the name List
You can also check your Kalia Yojana Status 2022 by checking your name on Kalia Yojana New List.
Follow the following steps to check your status:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Kalia Yojana Portal.
- On the homepage, in the top-right, you can see an option: Beneficiary List (ହିତାଧିକାରୀ)
- Now a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to select your district, block and then village.
- Now click on show.
- You will get a beneficiary list pdf.
- You can check your name on it.
Method#3: Check Status By Toll-Free Number: Kalia Barta
Yes, there is a toll-free number for Kalia Yojana. State Government calls it Kalia Barta. It is a help desk for this scheme.
The Kalia Barta Telephone Number is: 08061174222
You can get the following things using Kalia Barta:
- All information about the scheme in the local language
- Complete guide on how to apply for the scheme
- Also, your Kalia Yojana Application status if you have applied for it.
Some Facts About Kalia Yojana
- Kalia Yojana is one of the first schemes in the country of this kind that provides financial aid to Krushak.
- Instead of only “Kisan Karj Mafi”, the Odisha government launches Financial Aid of Rs. 4000 for farmers (now).
- Kalia Scheme offers aid to two kinds of farmers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Landless Farmers
- The central government also launched PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by taking inspiration from Kalia Yojana Success.
- In the same category, the Odisha government has also launched the “Balaram Yojana”
- Kalia Yojana provides its instalment every Rabi Season.
- The scheme has a total of 32,55,651 Small and Marginal Farmer Families and 16,09,402 landless agricultural households.
FAQs For Kalia Yojana Status
If you want to check your Kalia Yojana Status then you can follow these steps:
>First visit the application status page at https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/TrackToken.aspx
The Kalia Scheme help desk toll-free number is 08061174222. This service is provided by Kalia Barta.