KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 – The recruitment of 10,344 PGT, TGT, and PRT teachers has been announced by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan across the country. According to the recruitment notification, 10,344 posts of teachers will be filled at the primary and upper primary levels. The commission is planning to release the application form for KVS Teacher Recruitment in October month. KVS Recruitment detailed notification will be uploaded on the official website kvsangathan.nic.in for PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher posts in a few days.
KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is responsible for providing education services to children in KVS schools across the country as well as recruiting candidates for various posts.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is planning to release a detailed advertisement for the Recruitment of Primary & Secondary Teachers. According to the short notification, there is a total of 10,344 posts for PGT, TGT, and PRT Jobs. Candidates download the KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 detailed notification in PDF through the direct link shared on this webpage.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022 – PRT, PGT, TGT Jobs Notification
|Department Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Name||PRT, PGT, TGT|
|Class Level||Class 1st to 12th|
|Number of Vacancies||10,344|
|Last date to submit an online form||October 2022|
|Type of Post||contractual basis|
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2022
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancy|
|PRT (Primary Teacher)||4552|
|PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)||1942|
|TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)||3850|
KVS PRT, PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PRT (Primary Teacher) –
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks.
- CTET Qualified for Level 1.
- D.ed or equivalent Education degree.
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Language.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Graduation Degree with Graduation Degree at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- CTET Qualified for Level 2.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi & English Language.
PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) –
- Master’s Degree with minimum qualify 50% marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent Education degree.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi & English.
Application Fee –
|PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)||Rs. 1000/-|
|PRT (Primary Teacher)||Rs. 1000/-|
|PRT (Music)||Rs. 1000/-|
|TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Principal And Vice Principal||Rs. 1500/-|
Mode of Payment –
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- SBI Challan
Age Limit –
- The applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years while the upper age limit is 40 years.
|PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)||40 Years|
|Vice Principal||35 to 45 Years|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)||35 Years|
|PRT (Primary Teacher)||30 Years|
|PRT (Music)||30 Years|
|Principal||35 to 50 Years|
Selection Process –
KVS Teacher Jobs 2022 Important Date
|Notification Publish Date||September 2022|
|Starting date of online application registration||October 2022|
|Last date to complete the application submission||October 2022|
How to apply KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form?
- Open the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Search for PRT, PGT, and TGT Recruitment Notification, Under the Announcement Section.
- Download the detailed notification in PDF and Read it carefully.
- Then, apply for the Registration Link.
- Start the application process by providing your basic details such as name contact number email id, etc.
- Thereafter, Upload the required documents including a scanned copy of the Signature, and Photograph.
- Make Payment of the application fee.
- Finally, take a print copy of the Registration for further use.
KVS PRT, PGT, TGT Teacher Jobs 2022 Apply Online Link
KVS Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Ans – PRT – 4552 PGT – 1942 TGT -3850 Non-Teaching – 6128
Ans – Open the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – Kvsangathan.nic.in.
Ans – Expected in October