Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2022 download link and release date will available at hcmadras.tn.nic.in TN High Court Exam Admit Card. The higher officials at Madras High Court has opened up recruitment and had released the official notification for the same. The authorities have decided to recruit a total of 1412 eligible and qualifying candidates in the Madras High Court department. After the application process was completed successfully now the candidates are desperate to sit in the exam and for that purpose the candidates need an admit card. In this article we will try to provide the best of our information regarding how the candidates can download the admit card from the official website after it is released.
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2022
The application procedure for the Madras High Court recruitment 2022 had begun on 24th July 2022 and the application window was finally brought down by the authorities on 22nd August 2022. The official date for the conducting of exam is still not out by the authorities but it is expected to be released soon. Along with that the admit card will also be released on the official website soon.
Since we are aware that the Madras High Court authorities are recruiting 1412 qualifying candidates in the High Court department the post and the vacancy details are mentioned below for the candidate’s reference
- 118 vacancies are for examiner
- 39 vacancies are for reader
- 302 vacancies are for senior bailiff
- 574 vacancies are for junior bailiff
- 41 Vacancies are for process server
- 34 Vacancies are for process writer
- 267 vacancies are for Xerox operator
- 94 vacancies are for lift operator
- 59 vacancies are for driver
MHC Hall Tickets 2022
The candidates whose application have been considered by the authorities after the completion of the application procedure were selected on the basis of certain eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who had applied their age must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years however the reserved category candidates will be provided some age relaxation.
- Discussing about the educational qualification:
- The candidates who applied for the post of examiner, reader, senior bailiff, junior bailiff, process server, process writer and lift operator must possess a senior secondary school leaving certificate along with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses or to any college course.
- For the post of Xerox operator, the candidate must possess a senior secondary school leaving certificate along with more than 6 months of experience in the operation of Xerox machine.
- For the post of driver, the candidate should have passed this 8thclass and must possess a valid driving licence for driving
Madras HC Hall Tickets 2022
The selection criteria for the candidates who have applied for the post of driver will be done through written test and a driving test. The candidates who have applied for the post of driver will have to face a written examination of 100 Marks and the time allotted to answer the examination will be 2 hours. The questions will be from the subjects namely Tamil eligibility and general knowledge. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark and both the subjects will carry 50 questions for 50 marks each.
Whereas, for the post of examiner, reader, senior bailiff, junior bailiff, process server, process writer, Xerox operator and lift operator the authorities will only conduct only a written examination. For these candidates there will be a 150 mark question paper and each question will be for one mark the candidates will be allotted as stipulated time of 2 hours and 30 minutes to answer the examination the candidates will be asked questions from the subjects namely Tamil eligibility test which will be for 50 Marks and general studies aptitude and mental ability which will be for 100 marks.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022
The candidates must check the following details printed on their admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (St/Sc/OBC & Other)
- Roll Number of The Candidate
- Time Duration of The Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Exam Name
- Date and Time of the exam
- Examination Centre Name and code
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate and Examination Counsellor
- Essential Instructions for The Examination.
TN High Court Hall Tickets 2022
All the candidates who have already applied for the recruitment are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card of the recruitment to be released. The Admit Card of the recruitment will be released on the official website. All the candidates can download it from there by using their login details. The official date of release of the admit card has not been announced yet but it has been expected to be released soon. All the candidates should also take a print out of the admit card because no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
Also, the candidates are suggested to carry any one of the following identity documents for verification:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
mcmadras.tn.nic.in Hall Tickets
Some key highlights for the Madras High Court examination 2022 are given below:
|Name of the exam||Madras High Court examination 2022|
|Name of the Department||Madras High Court|
|Year of Recruitment||2022|
|Job Location||Madras, Tamil-Nadu|
|Age Limit||Maximum 32 Years Old|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Category of Article||Admit card|
|Application start date||24th July 2022|
|Application ending date||22nd August 2022|
|Date of release of admit card||To be released soon|
|Exam date||To be notified soon|
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download the admit card from the official website after it is released:
- Firstly, the candidates need to go to the official website of the Madras High Court.
- Then the candidates need to login using their registration number and their birth date.
- After pressing the submit button the candidates admit card will appear on the screen the candidate can save the admit card to their device and also take a print out for the same for future reference.