MICAT 2023: Notification for MICAT I 2023 is released by the higher authorities on their portal. Interested candidates can register for the MICAT I 2023 online aptitude test from the portal. MIC Aptitude Test is conducted twice a year (MICAT I & MICAT II).
MICA Admission Test (MICAT) is a University Level Entrance Test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad for admission into its 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C).
Latest: MICAT I registration window is live now.
It is conducted twice a year and the best of two scores are considered for admission. The best of the two scores are taken into consideration for admission. For admission through MICAT candidates must have a valid score of CAT/XAT/GMAT.
Here, candidates will get all the details information related to MICAT 2023 like Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test cities, admit card, result etc.
A Brief Detail of MICAT 2023
|Examination||MIC Aptitude Test 2023|
|Commonly known as||MICAT 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level|
|Conducting Authority||MICA, Ahmedabad|
|Date of Examination||MICAT 1st: 3rd December 2022
MICAT 2nd: 28 January 2023
|Exam frequency||2 times a year|
|Mode of examination||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
MICAT 2022 Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for MICAT 2022 is given below in the table-
|Registration starts from||October 2022|
|Last date for registration||19 November|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of examination (MICAT-I)||3 Decmber 2022|
|Registration starts from||November 2023|
|Last date for registration||16 January 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||TBA|
|Date of examination (MICAT-II)||28 January 2022|
MICAT 2023 – Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the registration form. The eligibility criterion for MICAT 2023 is given below-
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Aspirants must have valid marks from any of management (national level) examination i.e. GMAT, XAT or CAT
- NRIs/ Foreign nationals have a valid GMAT score
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
The selection process of MICAT 2023 involves the following process-
It is compulsory for all the candidates to apply through any of the exams- CAT/XAT GMAT. It is a prerequisite for each candidate to have a valid score of CAT (2022)/ XAT (2023)/ GMAT (2021 onwards).
The second step is to appear in MICAT. The eligibility of the candidates will be tested on the basis of this aptitude test.
In the last round, candidates have to go through a GE (Group Exercise) and PI (Personal Interview).
Weightage for a final composite score-
- CAT/XAT/GMAT- 20%
- MICAT- 30% (Scaled score)
- GE- 20%
- PI- 30%
MICAT 2023- Application Form /Registration Form
- MICAT application forms are on the official website. As no offline application forms will be available candidates have to register through the online mode only.
- Candidates can register for MICAT-I and MICAT-II as per the schedule released by the authority.
- You are advised to keep the system generated MICAT log in ID and password safe for future use.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Upload the Photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- after submitting the form take a print out of it.
MICAT 2023 Application Fee
- The registration fee will be Rs.2100/- for MICAT.
- Applicants can make the payment of application fee through Debit card/Credit card, DD, and counter payment.
- For Payment through DD- DD should be drawn in favor of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad.
MICAT 2023- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MICAT is as follows-
- MICAT will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test).
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 45 minutes.
- Question paper will be consist of objective and subjective type questions.
- Paper will be divided into three parts.
- There will be no negative marking for Part-I and Part-III. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Part-II
|Parts||Sections||No. of questions|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||25|
|Part-II||Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Part-III||Descriptive Test (DT)||4|
MICAT 2023 Syllabus
Questions will be asked from topics like Verbal Ability, Psychometric, Quantitative Ability, and Data Interpretation, Divergent and Convergent Thinking, Current Affairs, General Awareness, Descriptive Test, Candidates must prepare all the topics that fall under these sections.
MICAT Test Cities-
MICAT will be conducted in the following states of India-
How to apply for MICAT 2023?
- Visit the official website of MICA.
- Open the MICAT 2023 application link.
- Fill all the details and upload the required documents.
- Make a payment of the registration fee.
- After successful submission, take the printout of the application form for further reference.
MICAT 2023 Registration and other key links
ALSO CHECK- ATMA
In case of any query related to MICAT 2023, candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately.
Contact details are as follows-
Shela, Ahmedabad- 380058,
Phone- 2717-308250, 308349, 308313