IOF OFB Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Apply Online for Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2022 Notification, Salary, Result @ofb.gov.in. OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 OR Ordnance factory Board Recruitment 2022 has finally come up with the notification for its recruitment process. All those candidates who were waiting for the government to release some recruitment process can now be happy as OFb has come up with the recruitment process. In this recruitment process, all the candidates who were waiting for the recruitment process to get started can make their application online. As we all know a lot of people in India always dreamed of getting recruitment in the government sector.
So finally for all those candidates government has finally released the notification for the OFB Trade Apprentice recruitment where they can make their application on so many different posts where all the job seekers can make their application process for this recruitment process. In this recruitment process, all the candidates who are from Non – ITI and from ITI apprentices can be able to make their applications.
OFB ITI Trade Apprentice 4805 Vacancy 2022
Through the help of the latest information provided by the OFB (Ordnance Factory Board), this recruitment process will be started for the Non-ITI- and ITI candidates. All those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment process to get started can make their application now for the PSU’s applications too. To make the application process in this recruitment sale candidates are guided to visit the official website of the OFB website for a better understanding of the latest recruitment process for 2022.
Highlights of www.ofb.gov.in Recruitment 2022
But before making, the application process candidates are guided to check some important and necessary information of this OFB recruitment process which are-
|Name of the Recruitment process||Upcoming OFB recruitment 2022|
|The vacancy name in this recruitment process||Trade Apprentice|
|The organization’s name||is Ordnance Factory Board ( OFB)|
|Total number of vacancies||4805 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website of OFB||https://www.ofb.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2022
To make the application process in this recruitment process candidate also needs to fit in the eligibility criteria first which are divided into categories of selection such as age, education, nationality, and so on. To make the application in this recruitment process candidates should be a citizen of India otherwise they won’t be able to make their application process. After that, applicants need to fit in the educational qualification criteria for this recruitment process which are-
Education qualification for the Non – ITI category candidates –
- 1. Applicant should have passed the matriculation or 10th class with at least 50% of marks with a total aggregate of 40% marks in maths and science subjects from any known institute or board which is registered under the government of India.
Education qualification for the ITI category candidates –
- Applicant should have 50% of marks necessary in his or her matriculation or in 10th class from any registered institute or board registered under the government of India.
- The applicant also needs to clear the relevant trade test from any known or recognized institute under NCVT and SCVT or from any other known authority.
After fitting in the educational qualification applicant also need to fit into the age criteria for the recruitment process which is –
- Minimum year of age – 15
- Maximum year of age – 24
In this age criteria, age relaxation is given in special cases such as –
- For OBC candidate – 3 year
- For ST & SC- 5 years
- For PWD general- 10 years
- For PWD – OBC – 13 Year
- PWD- SC & SC – 15 Year
In this recruitment, process candidates get the selection on the basis of 2 main methods which are-
- Merit list
OFB IOF Apprentice Exam Dates 2022
|Apply for Online Registration Start||Announce Later|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Announce Later|
|Edit Application Form Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card, Sarkari Result||Update Soon|
How To Apply To Fill OFB IOF Apprentice Online Form 2022
After knowing all the important information about these candidates are guided to fill out the application form online. To make the application process candidate need to visit the official website or in case of any confusion they can also follow some simple steps which are-
- the First candidate needs to open the official website of OFB which is https://www.ofb.gov.in.
- After opening the website candidate will get a new screen on their desktop where they will be able to see the notification for the OFB recruitment.
- Before making the application process candidates need to read all the details of the vacancy carefully.
- After reading and fitting in all the eligibility criteria candidates need to click on the online application form.
- After clicking here they will get a form on their screen in which they need to fill in all the necessary details carefully without making any mistakes and after that, they need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked in the form.
- After that applicants can pay the application fee online by using their Debit card, net banking, and Credit card.