One Time Registration Haryana | HSSC Registration Online | One Time Registration Portal Haryana | onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in Portal
Public service applicants can register through the Haryana government-launched One Time Registration Portal (onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in) to apply online for Group C and D positions in the HSSC Registration. Been preparing for a job in government? If so, then you know that the state government continues to set appointments in ministries from time to time. To fill this out, you have to fill out a separate application form for each appointment. You must fill out the same form for all ministries. Sounds good? So listen, this is great and good news for the residents of Haryana State. One Time Registration Portal Haryana was launched by the Haryana government. The advantage of this HSSC registration is that all those people who have previously completed separate applications for group C and D positions and applied for the joint aptitude test. [Also Read- SARAL Haryana Movement Pass: COVID-19 E Pass Haryana Apply Online, Print]
HSSC Registration 2022
The government of Haryana has started HSSC registration at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. One Time Registration Portal is a very important portal for anyone wishing to apply online for Group C or D positions in government departments. The Common Separate Eligibility Test (CET) is carried out. The result of this evaluation by the Haryana Personnel Selection Commission (HSSC) will be valid for a very long time. Required as of 2022, all Haryana state applicants wishing to apply to CET for admission to government positions can apply through this unique Haryana registration portal. In order to receive the position in the positions of HSSC Group C and Group D, the Common Eligibility Test of the state of Haryana is required from 2022. [Also Read- HUDA Plot Scheme 2021: Apply Online, hsvphry.org.in Application Status]
- Now they can take the Common Eligibility Test on a single form that is valid for positions in Groups C and D of all government institutions.
- The result of this test is considered valid for three years by the Haryana Personnel Selection Committee.
- Anyone wishing to apply for a Group C and D position in the government offices of the state of Haryana must pass this Common Eligibility State Test without access to the work of the government.
- Without the result, you will not be able to use the work of government.
प्रधानमंत्री मोदी योजना
Integration with HSSC and Parihar Pahchan Patra (PPP)
When the nomination entry will be linked with the Parihar Patrachan Patra (PPP) and will normally gather the details of the family members of the candidate while going up the structure, at the same time, the competitors have the door to consolidate the family specifics. But there will be an office. In case a candidate does not have the PPP, he/she can arrange it from any nearest one by an approved center. As given to Parihar Pehchan Patra Haryana Domicile, The state government has estimated that the people residing in Haryana in the recent 5 years will be retained by the Haryana Domicile. [Also Read- (पंजीकरण) हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, मुख्यमंत्री शादी शगुन योजना]
- Already this condition was 15 years. For those whose period of stay in Haryana is less than five years, travel will be given.
- Bharat Bhushan Bharti said, While the one-time recruitment entry route will not give a chance to the laborers to apply only once and pay the fee, but besides making them the customary purpose of the recruitment process, they will not be able to do so, take rest.
- For the commission’s office collection checks, the Common Eligibility Test (CET) cost will go too far on the list of work.
One Time Registration Portal Launched
To help the rivals of government associations in Haryana, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar sent the One Time Registration Portal Haryana for Group C and D characterization posts and non-gazetted posts in different government divisions on 12 January 2021. CM Khattar similarly uncovered a Common Eligibility Test (CET), which was facilitated by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for different Group C and D posts. Each up-pet that chooses at the entryway will be given a sort of ID. [Also Read- (HBH) Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2021: Apply Online at hbh.gov.in]
- The number on base, which an individual can apply as per his learning capacity and experience.
- A different Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be recommended for Group C and Group D posts and this will be sufficient for seemingly forever.
- Choice for Group D posts will rely upon the appraisal of Common Entrance Test (CET) which additionally covers tickets under socio-financial standards and experience, anyway because of Group C posts, up-and-comers are clear independent of departmental evaluation.
- The weightage under financial measures will not surpass 10% for Group D posts and 5% for Group C posts.
Important Points for HSSC Registration
- The application structure to apply for the Haryana State Regular Qualification Test is for HSSC Registration which is compulsory for accommodation of uses for enlistment to the post of Gathering C or Gathering D in HSSC for Gathering C and D posts. Haryana Staff Choice Commission.
- Application structure is temporary and dependent upon different terms and states of qualification/acknowledgment at the hour of ad for enlistment.
- The candidate needs to transfer self-bore witness to narrative proof on the side of his case alongside the application structure and in the event that he can’t give something similar, the application will be treated as deficient and won’t be thought of and dismissed.
- On the off chance that any candidate gives wrong/erroneous data or stifles anything while at the same time filling the application structure, his/her candidature is at risk to be dropped at any stage, for example prior to enlistment/arrangement, will go unheard at any chance of hearing.
- Subsequent to filling every one of the segments of the application structure and prior to presenting something similar, each candidate ought to download a pdf delicate duplicate of their structure alongside the transferred archives and furthermore remove a print from something similar to check the rightness through One Time Registration Portal.
- A candidate who has at any point been suspended from showing up in any assessment/experiential course by any office/determination panel of any Administration including the Public authority of Haryana or has been indicted by any court, presents his application, will not be qualified for required
- A candidate needs to present his/her application for One Time Registration Portal Haryana. On the off chance that the application has effectively been submitted on the OTR gateway of Haryana Staff Determination Commission, then, at that point there is no compelling reason to present the equivalent once more.
- The candidate needs to fill every one of the segments cautiously. In such manner, no application explicitly for amendment will be engaged by the Commission.
Objective of HSSC Registration Portal
The main objective of starting the One Time Registration Portal is to get rid of the problem of the frequent application processes and fee submission of the students. Through this portal, you have to register only once with your family’s unique ID, after that to apply for any recruitment process, you only have to log in to the portal and enter the unique ID given to you, your application will be done. Apart from this, you do not have to deposit fees again and again for HSSC Group-C and D. [Also Read- मुख्यमंत्री किसान एवं खेतीहर मजदूर जीवन सुरक्षा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Haryana One Time Registration Fee
There is no registration fee on this portal. On this unemployed youth of the state can register, but the candidates who want to apply for HSSC Group C and D will be charged Rs 500 in one go from the general caste candidate. 250 rupees will be charged from the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Backward Class, and Economically Weaker Category. They can fill the application form as many times as they want. If the applicant applies at the age of 18 years, then this application fee will be valid till 42 years. [Also Read- हरियाणा वोटर लिस्ट 2021- मतदाता सूची, Voter List Pdf Download With Photo]
- The general category candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
- The candidates belong to reserved categories Have to pay Rs. 250.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal Eligibility
- The applicant should be a domicile of Haryana state.
- Applicant should be educated.
- For the recruitment of Group-C and D, one should be 10th and 12th.
- Family identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Higher studies mark sheet (if any)
- Mobile no.
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
Process to Register on One Time Registration Portal
If you want to register yourself on the One Time Registration Portal Haryana, then you need to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Haryana One Time Registration. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and then click on the option of “Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- An OTP will be sanded to you on your mobile number. Fill this OTP in the OTP Box and press the submit tab.
- Now, read the instructions and click on the I Agree Box. After that press the submit tab.
- Here a registration form will open on your device screen. Fill this form with all the required details.
- Now, click on the Save Draft Button. In the end check the Entered details again and complete the remaining information in the form and click on the submit tab to submit your application.
Through this article, we have tried to give you complete information about One Time Registration Portal. But still you need any other type of information or have any query related to the portal, then you can contact on the help e-mail and helpline number given below.